Technical Marketing Representative
The position reports to Marketing Services Manager
1. To identify and provide sales and marketing services of our products to clients in East Africa.
2. To plan and execute marketing activities appropriately to realize time to time sales targets.
3. To build and strengthen business relationship with our clients all over East Africa.
4. To continuously and consistently improve profitability by meeting set business performance.
1. Should be holders of a minimum of a University degrees or Higher National Diploma in any of the following areas: Industrial/Analytical Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Medical Laboratory Technology, Food technology or any related qualifications.
2. Should be very fluent in written and spoken English, presentable, mature and an excellent communicator.
3. Previous experience in marketing of products of our specialty will be an added advantage.
4. Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized and thorough.
5. Must be a team player and must work closely with the management and other personnel in order to serve our customers efficiently.
6. Possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to send ONLY their cover letter and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th August, 2019 clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.